Monday, May 31, 2010

Planning a Sutton launch

I was very happy to finally pick up my friend Antony Di Nardo's two (!) new books, Alien, Correspondent and Soul on Standby yesterday. Several literary presses were at a book fair in Montreal over the weekend, and I stopped by to browse (also to track down my publisher regarding some urgent business). I came away with my backpack full of poetry. Can't wait to get a chance to read the books!
Tony and I will be launching our books together in Sutton in July. We've been emailing between Montreal and Beirut, where he's been teaching for the past few years, trying to decide how to do this. Since he's finally returning to his home in Sutton the very day of the annual Tour des Arts reading, we decided to appropriate that event for our launch. I've been organising and hosting the TDA reading for the past few years, so I'm hoping I can get away with this! I'll post details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment